Confused by commissioning? Daunted by data? Join us and pick up a tip or two to help you on your way to success at this year’s conference on Tuesday 28th October 2014 from 9.30am – 3.30pm at the National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa.
Involving Lincs partners have once again come together to share their expertise and knowledge, helping you and your group to get the most from the opportunities currently available and to avoid those potential pitfalls along the way.
We have developed a programme that includes practical advice; information packed workshops; interactive sessions; panel debates; and networking opportunities that will help you to learn and develop new contacts. Workshops on offer:
- What is the JSNA & How to Influence – David Stacy, Public Health, Lincolnshire County Council
- How to Write a Good Funding Application – Ruth Copleston, LCVS and Vanessa Maunders, VCS
- Social Value and Outcomes – Rob Shipway, Hall Aitken
- Consortia Building to Access the Big Bucks – Fiona White, Community Lincs
- Better use of Data – June Gomes
- Planning for Success – From Business Plans to Managing Your Project – Magda Read and Howard Gannaway, HCDL
This year’s event has a focus on how to keep your group viable and relevant, from applying for grants to how to influence the commissioning process. So if you want to increase your chances of success and find out how to plan for a brighter future, then book on to our conference today, using the link below: